Monday, March 24, 2008

The Simpsons' Quote


Simpsons episode : Springfield
Movie : Beetle Juice
Quote :
"Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, Robin laid an egg, Batmobile lost its wheel, The Joker got away, hey!"

Simpsons episode : Numerous episodes from 1991-1998
Movie : Pee wee's Big Adventures
Quote :
"Good for you, son. If there's one thing America needs, it's more lawyers. Can you imagine a world without lawyers?"
"
I hate every ape I see from chimpan-A to chimpan-Z but you'll never make a monkey out of me."

Simpsons episode : The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons
Movie :
Pee wee's Big Adventures, Batman Returns
Quote :
"A chocolate husband! Oh, how darling."

Simpsons episode : Pokey Mom
Movie : Beetle Juice, Batman, Batman Returns
Quote :
"Hey! You show some respect - this one here's not for smellin'."

Simpsons episode : Marge vs. the monorail, The Springfields
Movie :
Alladin and his wonderful lamp (Faery Tale Theather)
Quote :
"Hello. I'm Leonard Nimoy. The following tale of alien encounters is true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies. But they're entertaining lies. And in the end, isn't that the real truth? The answer is no."

Simpsons episode : Lisa's Rival
Movie : Beetles Juice, Edward Scissorshands
Quote :
"Actually, I'm seven. I was just skipped ahead because I was getting bored with the first grade."

read more quotes here!